Professional Certificate in Administrative Duties & Office Management
be a qualified office administrator
This programme aims to provide participants with the skills, knowledge and competence that is relevant to Office Managers, Admin Officers, Personal Assistants, Customer Service Executives and General staff of business organizations.
Emphasis will be given throughout the programme to:
- Developing the participants’ awareness and understanding of contemporary business activities and office management within and across business functions.
- Developing practical skills of participants so that their employment potential is enhanced across different business sectors and in a range of administrative and customer service roles.
- Assisting participants with their current and future personal and career development.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- Industry recognised United Kingdom (UK) certificate.
- Opportunity for work experience placements with partner companies.
- Part membership of the Institute of Customer Service Nigeria (ICSN)
- Free Job/CV clinic and career mentorship.
All Study and reference materials provided.
All school leavers, Graduates, Office Administrators, Office Coordinators, Office Assistants, Office Representatives, Personal Assistants, Customer Relations Services, Office Sales Personnel, Small Business Entrepreneurs etc.
Minimum Entry Requirements
- OND/HND/BSc/MSc or professional certificates
- Mature applicants whose educational qualifications do not meet the standard entry requirements but can read and write will be considered
Next Course takes Place
Saturday 22 & Sunday 23 April, 2017
Course fee: N50,000.
(Registration before Friday 14 April 2017 is entitled to an early bird discount of 5%. Attendee pays N47, 500).
Deadline: Thursday 20 April 2017 (subject to availability).
Bank Details: Premium Education International Limited; GTbank; 0009277022.
Note: Fees include tuition, world class training materials, lunch/refreshments and course certificate.
Lagos Office: Plot 7 block 73,
Dr. Ladi Alakija Avenue, off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1
Lagos Office Contact: 070 8999 6801
How To Apply
1. Fill The Application Form
Application form can be obtained from:
Premium Education International Centre,
Plot 7 block 73,
Dr. Ladi Alakija Avenue,
off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1
OR: Request for soft copy of application form.
Email request: email@example.com
2. Submit Application form
In person to:
Via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
After application, you can make payment into:
Account Name: Premium Education International Limited
Account No: 0009277022
After payment has been completed, kindly send us an information on the payment details so we can affirm and register you as soon as possible.