Professional Certificate in Administrative Duties & Office Management
be a qualified office administrator
This programme aims to provide participants with the skills, knowledge and competence that is relevant to Office Managers, Admin Officers, Personal Assistants, Customer Service Executives and General staff of business organizations.
Emphasis will be given throughout the programme to:
- Developing the participants’ awareness and understanding of contemporary business activities and office management within and across business functions.
- Developing practical skills of participants so that their employment potential is enhanced across different business sectors and in a range of administrative and customer service roles.
- Assisting participants with their current and future personal and career development.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME:
- Industry recognised United Kingdom (UK) certificate.
- Opportunity for work experience placements with partner companies.
- Part membership of the Institute of Customer Service Nigeria (ICSN)
- Free Job/CV clinic and career mentorship.
All Study and reference materials provided.
All school leavers, Graduates, Office Administrators, Office Coordinators, Office Assistants, Office Representatives, Personal Assistants, Customer Relations Services, Office Sales Personnel, Small Business Entrepreneurs etc.
Minimum Entry Requirements
- OND/HND/BSc/MSc or professional certificates
- Mature applicants whose educational qualifications do not meet the standard entry requirements but can read and write will be considered
UPCOMING TRAINING PROGRAMME:
Prof. Certificate in General Management, Office & Administrative Duties (PCGMOAD)
Date: Please call 07089996801; 07044647545 for date confirmation.
Days: 2 days (Saturday & Sunday)
Time: 9am – 3pm
Course Fee: N60, 000.
Awarding body: Carrington Heritage Centre for Professional Development Training Initiative, UK (www.chcpdtraining.org.uk)
(Pls. note that the herein stated course fee applies to 2019 programmes only).
Note: Fees include tuition, world class training materials, lunch/refreshments and course certificate.
Bank Details: Premium Education International Limited; GTbank;
Programme Venue: Premium Education International Centre (PEICentre),
Plot 7 Block 73 Dr. Ladi Alakija Avenue (Upstairs), off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lekki, Lagos.
Please note that registration on the course is subject to availability and spaces are booked on a first come first serve basis. Register Now!
Please call to confirm availability of space before making training fee payment and registration completion. Register now! Tel: 07089996801; 07044647545
How To Apply
1. Fill The Application Form
Application form can be obtained from:
Premium Education International Centre,
Plot 7 block 73,
Dr. Ladi Alakija Avenue,
off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1
OR: Request for soft copy of application form.
Email request: email@example.com
2. Submit Application form
In person to:
Via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
After application, you can make payment into:
Account Name: Premium Education International Limited
Account No: 0009277022
After payment has been completed, kindly send us an information on the payment details so we can affirm and register you as soon as possible.